Welcome to the 2016/17 School Year! This year we will be having many dances at The Barn.
Here are some things for you to know:
- Purchasing Admission: You may purchase Admission Online for the discounted price of $10 ONLINE, or Tickets are available for purchase at the door for $15.
- Registration: The FIRST time your student attends an event, you will be required to fill out a registration form. This form provides us with IMPORTANT information about the student in case we need it. If you purchase tickets online, this information is taken as part of the process. If you purchase tickets at the door, a parent MUST fill out and sign a registration form the FIRST time your student attends an event. Either print out at home or available at the door.
- Entry: When your child arrives to the dance, they will be split into TWO lines. One for pre-purchased online admission, which is a faster and easier. One for those who have incomplete info on their registration or would like to purchase admission at the door.
- Once inside the Dance: The Barn has a hired DJ, Club like lighting, a billiard table, air hockey tables, ping pong table, and a fully stocked Café with Food, Snacks, Drinks, and Novelties for sale.
- PARENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: The Barn hires staff to ensure that all who attend have a safe and really fun time! However, we ALWAYS can use the help and support of parents as chaperones and to assist with activities. To sign up, you can contact us by phone: 203-245-2689 or email: email@example.com. Each Dance the FIRST 6 parents to volunteer will receive FREE ADMISSION for their student.
- PICK-UP: For our 5th and 6th grade dances, we ask that ALL students be picked up by the end of the event by a parent or authorized adult. NO STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED OUT OF THE BUILDING UNTIL AN ADULT COMES IN TO PICK THEM UP.
- If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us at 203-245-2689 or firstname.lastname@example.org